hairykat quick tip: scissors are so 1999


Let's face it hair styling has evolved in a major way and well cutting and styling your hair with scissors is a little outdated.

When I want an edgy cut I opt into my Tinkle (the brand) razor pictured below. Its by the same folks that make that little razor to clean up your eyebrows! If you're feeling a little professional I would seek out an actual razor comb but this little baby gets the job done... the razor does go dull after a about 5 or 6 uses...but hey its a $1.99, what do you expect?!


(razor'd hair, then flat ironed into a flip, colors 1b solid and 30solid self- mixed)
Try it out! Thank me later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback