new favorite song!



Sophmore albums are the most difficult for any artist so when Estelle's All of Me



 dropped last week I was curious to see how she would follow-up from her 2008 Shine album.

I fell in love with the first single Break My Heart and after listening to the album I have found my favorite song of the week.

Now we all know I have a Trey Songz obsession...so this one may be biased lol! But I love Estelle's delivery and Trey hits us with his melodic precision in the form of rap on this track. Also featuring Chris Brown who I think just brings magic to music! AND produced by David Banner! Its called International (Serious)

Enjoy!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback