bob's a blonde


So I'm still a blonde and loving it but I got tired of the straight look. So I started stalking one of my favorite celebrity blondes for inspiration. Ms. Keri Baby. Her hair always looks amazing. She had a really cute bob looking blonde curl style going on so I had my mind set on trying it. It was so cute in my head.

I tried some new hair, its by Hollywood called Italian Wave (more of a wet and wavy) and an American Wave (more of a tighter curl) I chose color Honey Moon and mixed the textures. Italian Wave on bottom as a supporting role lol and American wave on top. I didn't want to have an entire head of curly hair. I was seeking less curl definition.

I was so excited for a new hairstyle. I washed blow dried deep conditioned yada yada put the hair in and boom looked like :




<<<<this guy :(

So I break out my scissors and my razor comb to start cutting the curls in a bob cut....it just went down hill from there. I didnt know what to do. The hair was going straight on me I thought maybe if I twist it overnight it would look cute. I mixed LottaBody with Conditioner and twisted my hair,  but then I woke up the next morning feeling like Ms. What's love go to do with it? I was freaking out.






I disliked it so much that I went and bought a wig to cover it. (I'm so dramatic about my hair lol) . But the wig was a no go...I ended up selling it! lol....Finally I went to see my favorite hair salewoman and she suggested this stuff: Its Bobo's Remi Morocan Argan Leave-In Conditioner



Its 10 bucks a bottle (I bougt two) you don't need much but its great to have especially if you are getting ready for the summer and want to keep your hair moist. Nonetheless I had to make a few more snips to make the style look a little better but this stuff is perfect for restoring curls. It smells good too.

After about 4 days of  working with it I finally came up with a style I could be comfy with.



And since its Keri Hilson's fault (lol) I got myself into this mess. Check out some of my favorite blonde Keri looks! She's so gorg!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback