WSA: wig service announcement




This is a wig service announcement:

If you are trying to grow your natural hair but you're a little uncomfy with its current state opt into a wig! don't believe me? check out this article from styleblazer titled Wonder Wigs: Celebrities Practicing Protective Styling http://styleblazer.com/54690/wonder-wigs-celebrities-practicing-protective-styling-you-should-too-perfect-for-summer/


And for all my LA ladies, if you haven't found a beautician, and  hate sitting through that long weaving process, check out Tiffany's Wigs and Beauty Supply (my mama actually put me on to this place), they sew the wigs on for you, will cut, and style!!! thank me later! :)

Tiffany's Wig
11717 Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310) 973-7725

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback