abra-Hair-dabra the scissorless cut




Its summer time ladies and while everyone's rocking those extra long tresses and trying to pretend their neck isnt sweating I've opted back into short tresses.

I discovered a new hair. Its called Tara by Outre. It is apart of the Velvet Remi Hair family and comes in 2inch 4 inch 6inch pieces and a closure.  This is just pure hair magic!











I'm still in love with being a blonde so I mixed 27 for pieces closest to my face, 4/30, and used solid 30 at the top.

The most amazing thing about this hair is that its versatile. The hair is cut for you. There's some pics below of hairstyles created with Tara. All you have to do is apply the pieces to create the style for you. I decided to go short all the away around (2 inch bottom to create taper, and 4 inch) and have full bangs in the front (6 inch).


So ladies, if you're feeling daring but don't want to cut off your hair. Try a little hair magic. Tara that is!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback