A Date with Destiny



Hey HairyKats,

Its been a while but I come to you with fresh tracks and a new perspective on life....ok that was dramatic maybe a new perspective on the life of my hair.

I had a date with Destiny metaphorically and literally. After 6 years of refusing to let anyone touch my hair due to some quite traumatic experiences ( check out my book At Odds with God at  www.lulu.com/ishopkatrinafranklin for deets!) I finally gave in.

Destiny is a beautician at Hair Solutions in Inglewood. Here's some reasons why I will be a return client and why you should book those appointments today!


Since I was a little girl the beauty shop visits started at 8 am and ended at 3 every other Saturday. I would dread the appointments despite the results. We would lose an entire day for a press and curl.

Well not with Destiny. First off she let me book an appointment on a Sunday which means privacy, and an in and out appointment. My appointment was at 10 am, I arrived at 9:45 and she was ready for me. Most of the time the beauticians walk up 30 minutes after your appointment unapologetically(well at least from my experience) and spend hours not prepping before doing your hair. She's fast too. She sewed a full head weave with a little of my hair out in about an hour. My total appointment took 2 hours.... 2 HOURS including wash, conditioning, braiding, weaving, and styling.

Another thing that I appreciate is Destiny's competitive prices. With the hair market being a commodity stylist are maximizing profit with outrageous pricing. Destiny's competitive pricing doesn't diminish the quality of her work. As a stylist Destiny is a perfectionist. No strand  goes untamed. Destiny made sure my hair was laid before letting me leave the shop. I also like that she's down to earth and easygoing.

All and All Destiny is the BOMB! and I'm so grateful that I let her do my hair. So HairyKats let Destiny be your hair solution and book those appointments today! She has first time customer specials as well!

 

Ask for Destiny:

Hair Solutions:  252 S. Market Street in Inglewood

310-491-5053 (salon)  (323) 839-8032 (direct line)


Hair Specs: 14" Milky Way-Color 27 on bottom, 14" Saga Gold 1B on top



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback