hairykat beautician feature #5 texas style: shamona's house of styles



Hey Houston HairyKats,

I'm so excited to step outside the Cali region to bring you Houston Texas Beautician Shamona of  Shamona's House of Styles.

She is an amazingly talented stylist and if you don't believe me scroll down to see some of her work below. From Braidless Weaves to Sew In's to the regular Press N Curl, I'm talking full service with
prices that can't be beat!

I'm seriously ready to catch a flight and get my tracks right!

Check out her website and the information below to get a full scope of her services.Start booking those appointments!:
 
  Shamona's House of Styles

8401 Westheimer Suite 120
Studio 406
Houston , TX 77063
210-269-0930
 
 
 
 
 
 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback