a very hairyKat christmas! monthly!:curlBOX!






Hey Hey Hey HairyKats,

Today was christmas for me! After many attempts I finally was able to get my curlBOX subscription. I was beyond excited to get my first curlBOX on my doorstep this am.

Timeout! What's curlBOX you ask? Well only the most amazing thing you can invest in, if you can get in. It's a monthly subscription for hair care products , samples, and coupons for, get this $20 a month. Check out their site here for more details! http://www.curlbox.com/ (be sure to follow @curlbox on instagram to find out when subscriptions are opening up)

I'm in love with the idea and the products. I still have my weave in but that didn't stop me from sampling this month's products: one of which was Beautiful Textures Curl Definer Mousse.

I sectioned my weave, twisted, and knotted the hair with bobby pins. And too excited to wait for the results I untwisted it 5 minutes later and waaallllaaa (below). Can you imagine how cute this style is going to be when I let it set overnight? Of course I'll take pics :)

I love love love this mousse. I typically use lottabody for this style which makes the hair hard and stiff but this curl definer mousse has my weave feeling all natural lol! I can't wait to take my weave out and try the mousse on my natural hair!


Thank you CurlBox. I'm already ready for April!


Results:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback