New Artist Alert: Anthony Gates




I've had the privilege to hear exclusive music by Anthony Gates, an LA native, RnB artist and let me tell you I'm definitely a fan. His music embodies the sound of West Coast hip-hop with hard hitting bass-beats that make you want to roll down Crenshaw on a Sunday and show-off your vehicle. He has a diverse body of work from slow cuts to hip-hop hits but what I love most about his music is that  despite the pressure of wanting to rap over a hip-hop beat he doesn't stray away from sanging on each and every track!

Anthony's  unique syncopation in the delivery of his lyrics paired with is remarkable and sultry tone makes him the breath of fresh air that's giving life to the RnB game.  Anthony is currently working on a project titled "Sing Till I'm Famous". Check out some of Anthony's work below and like his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyGatesMusic/app_2405167945 and follow him on instragram @therealanthonygates.

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback