New Music Alert: Kes-Audio Justice






We all know I love new music like I love a new weave! Don't judge!

I am currently listening to Audio Justice by Artist Kes. Kes hails from Compton by way of Orange County. The singer/songwriter is so musically creative. To give you a mental picture of Kes's sound just imagine that Prince had a baby with Frank Ocean and Pharrell was the babysitter/music teacher, pure AWESOMENESS right?

I'm in love with The Audio Justice EP which features five tracks of funky soul bass beats infused with 80's punk rock and new age hip-hop.With lyrics like, "don't be throwing stones here in this glass house/cause if it comes crashing down/ it'll kill the both of us!  on the track Redemption has me saying MESSAGE when it comes to the heart felt ballad. The EP also features Kes's rendition of Lisa Lisa's "I wonder if I take you home", on the song Horses, which can easily be a boys anthem with lyrics like "Horses make her horny" as the catchy hook.

 My favorite track on the EP is Arabian Paradise, the electro-beat song is the perfect fusion of 80's punk rock and today's current hip-hop sound.

I've listened to the Audio Justice EP about 6 times already and all can think is I WANT MORE!


Check out my favorite song from the EP Arabian Paradise and then get your fix by checking out Kes's  Audio Justice EP in its entirety on Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/kesingtonkross




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback

ace da youngin-the classic

greater than one beautiful surprise: dwele & tamia, a double feature