kat kreations: PLUGGED! www.katkreate.com

I know how the ladies feel when you're fresh to death and you see someone sporting your same outfit.  Don't front like the thoughts "I'm wearing it better" doesn't go through your head. Well I've come to your aid, kind of, With my custom designed accessories!!!! Trust that no two pair are alike for the benefit of your individuality (excluding the Kat Klaws Faux Fur Earring Collection). I know how special we all like to feel! Come get customized!

 Now through March 31st use code KREATE to get 15% off any purchase on the  www.katkreate.com gallery purchased in Kat Kreations etsy shop : http://www.etsy.com/your/listings

SPREAD THE WORD AND GET YOUR "KUSTOM"EARRINGS TODAY!  again that's www.katkreate.com

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback