monday morning hair disaster!



I had a hair disaster Monday morning yaw. So the background is that lately I've been too lazy and busy to sew so I've been wearing quick weaves , gluing hair on a cap and wearing so that I wouldnt get any glue in my real hair but I've been securing it kind of like a lacefrount around my forehead to keep it on. Its pretty cool because when I'm tired of them I can wash them and re-use them as wigs. Well apparently, this latest style that I tried with the Tara hair (see  http://hairykat.blogspot.com/2012/07/abra-hair-dabra-scissorless-cut.html) wasn't secured on my head because I woke up Monday morning with my WHOLE HAIR OFF. lol by Whole hair I mean kind of like a wig it was completely off my head. I went into a state of panic. I tried putting it back on my head but that didnt work out. I used a different kind of weaving cap first off. I thought since the hair was blonde I should try a yellow cap FAIL. I was running in circles like a chicken with her whole hair cut off, my stomach was bubbling, it was my son's first day at his new school, so I had got him up but he went and got back in the bed while I'm scrambling. I attempted to comb my own hair but it wasn't working out. It needed to be washed! I was 5 minutes away from calling in sick (LOL! smh it should never be that serious!) BUUUT I remembered I saved the quick weave that I made for my birthday. I broke that baby out, shook it, wet it conditioned it and rocked it for the day. But at that point I realized, I should never be running around scrambling over my hair. So with that I decided to wear my own hair....with a little help (wink) I'm not ready to go completely trackless but I'm headed in that direction. I'm no longer a blonde but I'm getting used to seeing my head everyday....wooh....that was a close one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback