new entry on my favorite things list: Monoi via Carol's Daughter...its like hair crack!




If you haven't noticed I'm pretty open minded to trying new things. I don't know why but there was always an intimidation factor when it came to Carol's Daughter and their products. Maybe its their beige labeling that just reads....'SPENSIVE...yup 'SPENSIVE lol.

Well I'm finally a believer. I took a walk on the wild side and looked into their products. Since I've been wearing my own hair with a twist of weave incorporated I wanted some product that would make my press last longer and make my hair look healthy and blend with my silky straight tracks.

I went for their repair/damage system because I put my hair through so much. It contains Monoi Oil, and the treatment is actually called Monoi (http://www.carolsdaughter.com/Portal.aspx?CN=A0F2985885DB&BCID=419AE9DFBCA7) . Can we say HAIRCRACK! My hair was sooooooo soft! Un-believable this stuff is!

I got the three piece starter system that comes with shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask. It costs $24 bucks. It was on the minature side for me because I'm an overshampoo-er. But I think you can get about 3 good uses out of it. I'm giving the rest to my mom but I will be visitng the Fox Hills Carol's Daughter store to re-up! Its good product and worth the price.

I also have a friend with ultra thick hair who's transitioning from a relaxer. I mean her hair is beyond thick!I recommended the transitioning- straight system which I think I'm going to switch over to. (http://www.carolsdaughter.com/Portal.aspx?CN=CD07DC6158E1&BCID=D6BD8E8AEF3E) She's text me twice already about how soft and straight her hair is! lol!!!


So I'm inducting Monoi and Transitions by Carol's daughter into my favorite things list! Thank me later :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback