who run the world? Curls!

so my birthday is coming up and its a known fact that I have hair for every occassion. I remember my bestfiriend calling me on like christmas eve and was like "girl are you putting in your christmas hair?" lol.

so this is my birthday hair. I'm excited to see if it will survive an r kelly concert a day trip to catalina and a road trip to vegas....

I call this my budget hair. I don't like to spend lots of money on my hair if I know its going to go through war and I change my hair often because I like different looks.

So this is my budget hair: I paid 19.99 per pack.
Brand: Que by Milky Way
Style: Dio Curl
Length: 16"
I mixed 3 packs: 1B, 30, and 2

I like full hair so I only left the top of my hair out. Since my edges are thin I like to go across when inserting the tracks (this is if you are attempting to do yourself lol). I would do cornrows going back rather than a beehive to get a fuller look (that's if you also have to braid your own hair). I just added track after track switiching up the colors to get a more highlight looking look. I save some of the 1B to blend with my hair at the top.

I didnt leave it one length. I honestly hate cutting weaves but 1 length had me feeling like rick james (cold blooded) lol so I just whip my hair to one side and cut random pieces short and long short and long to make the curls look a bit more natural and fit my face....

I didnt press my hair because I didnt want it to get too straight. I just curled it with my flat iron...yes flat iron...Its all in the rist. I brushed my edges with Liv for blending purposes because gel is wet and flaky and this hair isnt wet but more like shirely temple curls...



more diva less fire and desire....here are the results

I'll take after pics after all my adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback