hairykat quick pick # 3: I FOUND A NEW HAIR BRAND

I don't know about you all but I'm on a budget so I always look for good quality hair for a reasonable price. Its true that the number of times I buy hair I could probably invest in some really good indian tracks but since I switch my style up so often I need something affordable that will last for 2-3 weeks.

I found a new hair called Starwest. It only came in 18" and 1B which actually looks like a 1 but hey at $39.99 per pack I couldnt pass it by. I'm sure the supply store I go to probably sold it at a low price because they didnt realize that its some quality hair. Its doing its job so far. The pack says Tangle free...but don't they all? lol Ask your local store if they carry Starwest hair! So far so good! I even took a nap on it without wrapping it and it was still in place when I woke up. (we all know I DO NOT sleep pretty) I'm loving it! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
------->starwest hair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback