(GASP) hairykat's favorite things list has a new entry: inglot!


so if you've already heard of this stuff just pretend that you didn't.

while in vegas this past weekend I discovered a new favorite thing.

its eye shadow by inglot.

first off  their  freedom system containers are pretty cool. they're made of magnets and they have really cool colored eye shadows..you pretty much create your own eyeshadow pallete...it wasnt so much the colors though just the quality of the eye shadow.

each shadow is $5 dollars I purchased amc 59 which is like a lime green color  and eye shadow matte 368 which is a rosey type color that I'm wearing in the pic below.

they have a website http://www.inglotcosmetics.com/  where you can purchase ANNNND  for my southern west coasters they have a newport beach location!

if you try it let me know what you think! I'm in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback