wait! let me explain: why I still buy pack hair and the mathematics of bundle to pack conversion





This is a hair blog ya know! lol. So as the title suggests I still rock my pack hair but its not what you think.

I found the perfect mix between premium quality hair and hair that comes in a pack which is usually cheaper and doesn't last as long.

Pack hair in this day and age of the weave universe is a no-no. But before all these premium weaves became popular amongst common folk, no one bothered to explain the conversion between pack hair and bundles. (nerd I know).

With pack hair I can say oh...let me get two packs and I know I'll have enough hair to create the volume that I love, but noooooo bundles come in ounces and well when it comes to trying to figure out how much I need "AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT"

I have recently learned how to convert between the two: (ahem)

So the average weight of hair in a pack is 3.5 oz and 1 bundle of hair is typically 4 oz. Therefore if I typically buy 2 packs of hair 2 bundles/8 oz. would be more than enough hair.

However, lol, the longer the hair in either pack or bundle format the less hair you get in volume. Make sense?

This weave stuff has become far too complicated...I would go natural, but the way my roots is set-up....(kevin hart voice).

Anywho,

I did find hair that is in a pack and also comes in bundles. Its called Janet Collection. They packages I bought came as 4 oz of 18/20 inch or 8oz of 14/16 oz. I bought all three to be on the safe side and ended up with a bundle left.

The hair is pretty good quality and fairly inexpensive. I think it does the trick of being budget friendly and of good quality.

Check out their site at: www,janetcollection.com and check me out rocking my pack bundle hair lol!

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did the Cookie Crumble? My take on Empire

Single Mom Travels (it's kind of a long read, so grab a snack!)

We Heard, We Saw, We Conquered: The September Lookback